We are searching for an Automation Engineer to join us in Helsinki. You will be working with our experts in maintaining our current products and developing new solutions. Your primary tasks will relate to designing, maintaining and configuring library logistics automation solutions, such as mobile robots, RFID-devices and classifiers. The final job description will be adaptable depending on your skills, interests and level of experience.
Ideally you have an education in relevant field such as automation, electrical or mechanical engineering. We hope to see you are already familiar with at least some 3D-modeling software and you know the basics of mechanical properties of material. We see as an advantage if you have already gathered work experience in the field of automation or other relevant tasks but with keen interest and our support you can also be a newcomer in the industry.
With us your effort will not be just a small part of a large production machinery. Instead you will get to see your handprint in practice from early stages of product development to the point when the client receives and deploys the final product. Therefore as an Automation Engineer with us you will gather substantial expertise in an industry of fast growing global importance.
- Guaranteed professional learning curve as you get to participate the whole lifecycle automation solutions
- Great position to be part of constantly developing robotics and machine vision industry
- Low hierarchy in a small and innovative company
- Sea-view office with smooth traffic connections in Kalasatama, Helsinki
- Chance to write your master’s thesis with us
- Flexible work hours with a chance to work remotely
- Relevant studies for example in a field of automation, mechanics or other applicable area
- Interest towards logistics automation and robotics
- Previous experience with 3D-modeling software
- Basic knowledge about mechanical properties of materials
- Fluent language skills in English
- Previous work experience in a similar field
- Finnish language skills
Sound like you? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest 24th of March here: LINK. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. In this position you will be employed directly to Mikro-Väylä. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mikko Lahti (+358 400 495 946, mikko.lahti[at]atalent.fi).